I actually work 8:30 to 5:00 everyday but 9 - 5 sounded better. This is my desk and this is the shit on my desk. This is what I stare at everyday.
1. My light for Seasonal Affective Disorder.
2. Tim Horton's coffee...always.
3. My pen labeled with my name because everyone steals my pens.
4. Stool to put my feet on because my feet don't reach the ground.
5. Picture my daughter drew.
6. Pictures of my kids.
7. My office supplies. Everything is labeled with my name because the office of full of thieves!
8. Damn phone that always has 4 - 6 lines ringing.
9. Coffee stains.
10. Coffee stains.
11. That would be another coffee stain.
12. Notebook soaked with...coffee stains.
13. Underneath picture from daughter is a filing box full of filing I have not got to yet. Boss knows it is there but she doesn't question me on it.
I heart Cats
I have come to realize I am no longer a dog person. I used to love them but ever since I was bit I avoid them and am actually afraid of them now. I never used to like cats until I owned one and now I want more! My first cat Harriet was such a good cat. Now I have Norbert and just love him. He is so sweet and cute and is there anything sweeter than being awoken in the middle of the night by kitten purring? I think not. I think I may just stay single forever and become a crazy cat lady.