Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome to My 9 - 5!
or
Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel for Posts.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I actually work 8:30 to 5:00 everyday but 9 - 5 sounded better. This is my desk and this is the shit on my desk. This is what I stare at everyday.

1. My light for Seasonal Affective Disorder.
2. Tim Horton's coffee...always.
3. My pen labeled with my name because everyone steals my pens.
4. Stool to put my feet on because my feet don't reach the ground.
5. Picture my daughter drew.
6. Pictures of my kids.
7. My office supplies. Everything is labeled with my name because the office of full of thieves!
8. Damn phone that always has 4 - 6 lines ringing.
9. Coffee stains.
10. Coffee stains.
11. That would be another coffee stain.
12. Notebook soaked with...coffee stains.
13. Underneath picture from daughter is a filing box full of filing I have not got to yet. Boss knows it is there but she doesn't question me on it.

~~~~

I heart Cats

I have come to realize I am no longer a dog person. I used to love them but ever since I was bit I avoid them and am actually afraid of them now. I never used to like cats until I owned one and now I want more! My first cat Harriet was such a good cat. Now I have Norbert and just love him. He is so sweet and cute and is there anything sweeter than being awoken in the middle of the night by kitten purring? I think not. I think I may just stay single forever and become a crazy cat lady.

5 Comments:

Blogger mer said...

i'm not sure why i enjoyed that so much - guess i'm just a big snoop!

9:28 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Actually that looks so organized compared to my desk at home. I would be too embarrassed to post a pic of it.

Everybody uses it for a dumping ground, there are things on it that definately don't belong on it. Like socks. :)

3:54 a.m.  
Blogger margaret said...

I wish my desk was as clean as yours!

YES! Adopt another kitty! Please, please, please, please, please! :)

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger welfare mum said...

ha! i've got a light for s.a.d. too. my friends all think i'm nuts, but it works! especially during daylight saving time.

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Wow, that some stool you have there! You must really be one of those 'short people'!

9:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket