Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Most Boring Post Ever Written

I know I already complained in my last post about how exhausted I am but because this is my blog I am doing it again! I am wiped out. I worked a 50 hour work week and I am so drained. At my job we don't get 15 minute breaks but work right through with a just 30 minute lunch break. Anyway, blah, blah, blah. I just want to sleep! My laundry is overflowing, dirty dishes are all over the kitchen, my bedroom is a pigsty, and the living room looks like it was hit by a bomb. And I have no energy to clean.

My computer is still not up and running to full capacity so if I haven't stopped by your blog in a few days I will soon. I did get myself one of these!

Whoopee. A mouse. But not just any mouse but a cordless mouse! Ooooo! Ahhhh! It is very cool. I have always found that stupid cord always got tangled up in my very small desk so this is an exciting addition in my mundane life.

4 Comments:

Blogger *david said...

Hey i just kinda wandered into your blog by accident,
sorry to hear you're overworked :(
but yay for the cordless mouse
*jealousy*
who the hell needs a clean house when you've got a cordless mouse!?!?!

*david

9:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Congratulations on the mouse!

10:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool mouse! Don't let it run away! ;o)

I'm sorry you're overworked and overtired. Do you have any vacation time to look forward to? Thanksgiving is next month, at least! I hope you get that day off, and the following Friday.

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Your right, it's YOUR BLOG!!!! Sorry your having to work so much, I know how it stinks to not ahve time for anything else. I don't work, but my hubby works 11 hours a day, 6 days a week.

12:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket