Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My uncle is GENIUS material because I am back baby! I thought I would be gone for several days at least. He is so smart he saved all of my pictures of my kids even! It is like I have a brand new computer. Only teensy problem is all of my favourites are gone so I will have to re-add you all. A small price to pay for what could have been a major cost.
Nothing else is new in the 48 hours I was offline. I am working about 50 hours this week so I am a little tired. Well. A lot tired actually but only 2 more days to go then I am off for 2.
I am off to read your blogs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

10:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket