Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My uncle is GENIUS material because I am back baby! I thought I would be gone for several days at least. He is so smart he saved all of my pictures of my kids even! It is like I have a brand new computer. Only teensy problem is all of my favourites are gone so I will have to re-add you all. A small price to pay for what could have been a major cost.
Nothing else is new in the 48 hours I was offline. I am working about 50 hours this week so I am a little tired. Well. A lot tired actually but only 2 more days to go then I am off for 2.
I am off to read your blogs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lujza said...

Welcome back!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Bumbling Bav said...

Ya hoo for your uncle!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I'm probably going to be offline for about three weeks!! I'm going through withdrawals and it hasn't even started yet! Is there AA for internet junkies?? Glad YOURS is back up!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket