Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thankful for so Much
~
If you don't know already, this weekend is when we Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving I am blessed for so many reasons.
First off I am thankful that my mom is with us. When she was diagnosed with cancer in February I didn't know if she would be with us by Thanksgiving. I am truly thankful that God has decided to let us keep her.
I am thankful for my new baby niece (still without a name!). She came into the world 6 weeks early but God has had His hand on her as well. She came home from the hospital today and will be spending Thanksgiving at home with her mom and dad.
I am thankful for my children. They are my reason for rising each day. They bring me joy inexplicable and have taught me love impenetrable. I thank Jesus for every one of these blessings.
What are you thankful for?
~
Update - Just got word that my sister and bother in law finally named my niece Alexis. I love the name! I might even get to see her for a little bit tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

11:03 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Our Thanksgiving isn't till next month, but nevertheless I hope yours is wonderful.

You have a lot to be thankful for.

Amen.

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

Oh, so you are a Canuck too!

Hope you had a great day!

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

What am I thankful for? I am thankful for all the many blessings I have (which are too numerous to mention here)!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4:06 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Yay! The child has been named! LOL.

I hope you get to see Alexis soon. Not many things in this world compare to holding a new infant... SIGH.

You surely have much to be thankful for. You are blessed.

I am also thankful for my family, our overall health, our home and for the little miracles He performs in our lives.

5:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for cats, for days when I feel healthy and in a good mood, for my husband and family and friends, and all that other nice stuff.

11:53 a.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

I'm thankful that I have a nice bathroom to clean. I am thankful I have a job to go to every day and I can pay my bills reasonably well. I am thankful that I am healthy (if not a little mentally unstable!). I am thankful that I have a beautiful mate, and beautiful and healthy kids. I am thankful that I am able to speak and see and hear and think and walk. I am thankful that I have clothes to wear and a roof over my head and a nice set of wheels with which to sit in traffic and listen to beautiful music. I am thankful for so much. I am also thankful that you have reminded me to be thankful on a day other than Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket