Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What does one write about when there is nothing to write about? Same ol' same
ol' around this lovely island paradise. I am so tired from work. Do you get cold when you get tired? I do. I am so tired and cold now I am shivering. I need to take to my bed and turn on my electric blanket.
Tonight, as every Friday is Family Fun Night at Barbara's house. We watch videos and get pizza and eat junk food. Last week we watched the Back to the Future Trilogy. I enjoyed it so much I bought it! If you haven't seen it in awhile I recommend you watch it.
That is all. Brrrrrrr!

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Yup..always get cold when I am tired. I work after the kids go to bed and sitting by the computer I am freezing. When I finally do crawl into bed I drive Hubster nuts with my two quilts and socks.

8:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I haven't seen Back to the Future in eons. Good call.

8:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is cold! I was just shivering earlier today.

11:21 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I thought I was the only one who got cold when their tired.

Glad I am not the only one.

6:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket