Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another Late Night Snack and a Blog
~
Oh what an exciting life I lead. Again I am eating a snack of granola cereal. Again Norbert (the cat) is running around like a wild thing trying to drink the milk from my cereal. Tonight differs in one way. Little Girl is up sitting on the couch eating her bowl of granola cereal. She couldn't sleep so I got her up and gave her a bath and washed and conditioned her very long hair with Mama's special conditioner. Now we sit eating our cereal.
~
I did take Little Girl to the doctor today because I was quite sure she had strep throat but he assures me she is fine. She still has a fever of 39 (that is 102 for my non-metric friends to the south) but otherwise doing ok.
~
Something interesting at the doctors office that made me wish I had my camera. Sitting at the front door was a cat! Now this isn't a country doctors office. It is a clinic of about 40 physicians and surgeons so a cat greeting you is something not expected. Being a good crazy cat lady I went to pet this nice looking cat and looked at his collar. "I am not lost, just friendly" And was he! He greeted every person that walked by. Most chose to ignore him. What kind of person would ignore a cat sitting in front of a large city clinic? What would you have done? (I know what you would have done Critter Lover!)
~
I do not remember when or how I found this site but it is one of my favourites. Check it out and enjoy a simpler time.
~

6 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Yep, I'm one of those critter lovers. I would have been petting him.

5:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have pet him and talked to him and--like you--if I'd had a camera, I would have taken his picture. Whenever my husband and I go on vacation, if we happen to see a cat, I take its picture. As much as I prefer all cats to be indoors, I always get excited when I see one outside "in the wild".

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger ellen said...

Oh, I would have cuddled him, snuggled him, kissed him all over his fuzzy little face, blown mouth farts on his belly if he would let me. I loves me some cats.

1:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would of just HAD to pet him, scratch his neck and love him to pieces. I love cats. Have 3 myself.
There is a cat, close to the kids school that is outside. She's the most loveable little thang. Always we pet and love on her. If I could I'd bring her home.
Then there is another cat, his name is Red, he looks like a cat version of a Pekinese dog. He's so loveable as well.
Yep, I'm definetly a cat person.

1:24 p.m.  
Blogger Shephard said...

I can never resist a cat. Went out of my way looking for the wild ones on Venice, taking their photos, and thinking about the lives they lead on this small touristy island in Italy. And I'd definitely have snapped photos if my camera was with me!
Enjoyed reading your post! ~S

6:04 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

I would have pet him, too. I even carry a small tin with cat treats in my purse (my cat goes everywhere with me).

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket