Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I forgot! Some of you asked how the kids got their toothbrushes stuck to the mirror.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They had suction cups on the ends. They are supposed to be for standing them up but my little angels had other things in mind. So far I have found them stuck to various spots around the bathroom. I think this is God's way of telling me to just give up in trying to ever getting the house clean. But I also know in 10 years I will remember longingly the days of toothbrushes stuck to mirrors and wish that I could have these moments back.
~
Day off tomorrow. I think I shall try to start Christmas shopping so I can have it all done. I love Christmas shopping because I love buying stuff for people but I can't stand the crowds. I will, will, will get it done early this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I was here and saw the tooth brushes! WOW, your kids are very smart! It is such a great picture, too, becayse they do look lkie they are floating in the air...
I'm her from Michele, tonight!
Good to see you again!

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I still have to laugh at that pic, your kids sure are imaginative. :)

7:17 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

so fun! One of the things I love the most about kids is that they don't feel the need to be conventional! It's great! Glad you can enjoy that about your kids, too! :)

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket