Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is finally the weekend and I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep. Work was so stressful this week and it was just me in the office today plus a guy that comes in to do paperwork. I am determined to handle Saturday's by myself because if I don't I will have to go back to having Friday and Sunday off. I need two days off in a row! Anyway, I was trying to stay awake so I could hang out with the kids and watch a video but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I feel bad when I sleep rather than spend time with them. The house is also getting messy again. Argh! I need a vacation! It has been a year and a half since my last holiday and it looks like I will only be getting one week instead of the two that I have coming. This bugs me because I legally deserve two weeks but the company is short staffed now so I probably will only get one week. This rant has gone on long enough.
I saw my new baby niece last night and she is so beautiful! Her mom (my sister) let me hog her all to myself the whole time. This picture was taken by my sister. She is in my dad's hand.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she's gorgeous! and tiny!

11:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I can't remember ever being that small!!

2:46 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

She's so BEAUTIFUL!

7:09 a.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

What a precious bundle of joy. Babies I love them all. Just finding a baby sitter when you need one is difficult.

9:48 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

I must have missed it, but what did they end up naming that 'sleeping beauty'? She looks so sweet and precious!

I need a housekeeper too!

2:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket