Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was so weird at work today. The coworker that was let go came in to clean out her desk. Of course that got the office gossip mill buzzing. The other lady that I work with and I just felt down all day. We have a very close-knit group of co-workers and it was hard to lose one.
~
On a brighter note I ordered this today! I can't wait for it to get here. I adore Snoopy and Woodstock and have a tattoo of them on my ankle.

~

Life Lesson # 92, 602

When you put chicken nuggets and garlic bread in the oven for 20 minutes make sure you turn on the heat.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yes, turning on the heat is very important. lol

7:59 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

Snoopy! How adorable!

Ummmm, I am guilty of not turning on the stove AND not turning it off!

9:46 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And as I read on a t-shirt today, "parsley makes it fancy". :)

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger mer said...

i remember a few of my good friends getting laid off at my old place of employment a few years ago... it was seriously awful - very emotional and such a big adjustment.

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

You mean your oven won't turn itself on either?
That's too bad about your co-worker. It sucks to loose your job. Especially at this time of year.

8:48 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Snoopy is adorable :)Woodstock is too. The stove thing--done that:)

6:46 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

LMAO about the chkn nuggets and garlic bread. I did that the other night with popcornfish and french fries!!!!!! Sorry to hear that someone is leaving the office. That must have really sucked for them so close to christmas.

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

My computer has gone wonky so i hope this posts. It's a Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz : )


http://quizilla.com/users/anonymousnowhere/quizzes/Which%20Peanuts%20Character%20are%20You%3F/

4:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket