Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Late Night Snack and a Blog
~
I woke up this evening to Little Girl crying. She said she had a bad dream that I moved and left her behind. (awww) She had a cup of water and we talked for a few minutes and I told her how much I love her and would never leave her behind even for a minute. I was rubbing her head and noticed she was hot! Poor little thing has a fever and a sore throat. I gave her some Tylenol and a cool cloth and now she is asleep in my bed.
I never sleep well when my kids are sick. So here I am! Up talking to all of you and eating a bowl of granola. I generally hate cereal but I love this low-fat granola. Tasty!
The cat is doing the late night evil cat routine and running around like a wild thing. He bit me a few minutes ago (for no reason) and got in trouble and now he is pissed off at me. I also wouldn't let him drink the milk from my cereal and that made him mad too. He is also pissed that I put a dingle ball around his neck so I know from what direction he will be attacking me. Hell hath no fury like a cat scorned! If you never hear from me again, know that the cat made an attempt at my life and I am either in hospital or dead.

5 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi this A.M. Sorry your daughter is not feeling well, and love that your cat bit you--out of nowhere--my cat sort of does that, except I can always tell when he's going to--he gets this look in his eyes, you know the look I mean? So I guess it's not completely out of nowhere...

1:43 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Hope your daughter feels better soon :)

Norbert is crazy! My cat does that in the middle of the night, too. Maybe if you give Norbert some catnip and he'll get over being mad at you :)

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

How is your daughter feeling now? I also can't sleep well when the kiddoes are sick - I worry they'll stop breathing or something. You'd think after nearly 8 years, and 3 kids, of parenting that I'd be over those irrational fears ... I'm not!

10:52 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Oh your poor baby. I know how bad those nightmares can be. I hope she's feeling better by now.

You do seem to have questionable luck with your kitties don't you? I've never known a cat that bite. People that is.

1:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better! :o(
When you told her that you loved her and that you'd never leave her, I'll bet that made her very happy. :o)
Putting the bell on your kitty was a good idea. I'm sure he'll get used to it!

1:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket