Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Only 3 full weeks of work and then I am on holidays! I can't wait. I am so burned out I don't know how I am going to make it that long.
It was Little Girl's birthday yesterday. She turned 8. My tiny dancer is getting so big! She isn't a baby anymore but I still see her as little. She loves Highland dancing so for her birthday I got her new shoes, tights and bodysuit. Then I felt like it wasn't enough so I went and spent almost $100.00 on art supplies. (gulp) Then to add to the pile of stuff I picked up Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. (sigh) Then her dad came along and bought her a budgie. And guess whose house it is going to live at. I knew he was buying her a bird but I didn't know it was going to live here. I am a little annoyed that he didn't even ask me first. Little Girl just showed up with a bird (that she had already named Bubbles) so what was I to say?
So now I house The Little Man, Little Girl, a cat, a gerbil, 2 fish and a budgie. I live in less than 1000 sq feet. It is crowded!
~
Does anyone know how I can move my sidebar over more that way? --->
There is that large space that I want my sidebar to be in so my posts don't have to be all scrunched. Pleeeeeeeeease let me know Thank you!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little (not so little) girl!

11:21 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I hope your little girl had a wonderful birthday.

As for your sidebar, I am clueless.

4:57 a.m.  
Blogger Leesa said...

I just had to say hi and tell you that your profile pic looks like my house!
I will definitely be the eccentric cat lady!
If I could get them all in one pic I would do it.
Maybe I should try catnip??

6:21 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Wow, that's a lot of 'things' living in such a small space. Just try to think of it as cozy.

It's not your sidebar you want to move. It's your text area. I know how to do it, the problem is, while it's simple to do it's kind of hard to explain.
If you'd like me to help (if I can) just email me.
pigasus@oppcatv.com

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! Sounds like she had a nice one and I bet you will be in love with the bird by the end of the weekend!

4:49 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

happy birthday to little girl!!
And I know what you mean. I live in less then 800 square feet and have three kids, a mom, three dogs, three birds, five cats, two fishtanks and an anole!!!!!

6:25 p.m.  
Blogger Chatty said...

Can't help with the sidebar,but I can wish you a happy holiday!

Michele sent me.

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Tiny Dancer!

gmwsj

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

sound like she had quite a day to remember! i commiserate about the extra mouth to feed given the limited space. :)

michele sent me your way today.

9:24 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Only one cat? YOu gotta get a lot more before you become the crazy cat lady!

Michele sent me.

1:14 p.m.  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Good luck getting through the work weeks!

Michele sent me.

1:15 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday little girl.

We have a dog, a cat and a guiney pig. All three of them were daddy's idea, and guess who takes care of all of them? If I gave him more slack he would get more, he gives in to my 8 and 4 year old than I do.

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger David Edward said...

no idea how to do anything but write, sorry here from michele with no help for you sorry

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Aww - happy birthday to your little one. And yay - for the holidays are soon!

9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket