Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Though I complain at times about my job I really do love what I do. This mother had to carry her severely handicapped son around on her back because he was unable to walk. My place of business provided him with a wheelchair that had been thrown away and we repaired it so a child in a 3rd world country could have independence from his mother for the first time in his life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

That's truly wonderful.

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

That is wonderful, truly.

7:37 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

That little boy must feel so good. And his mother must be just as happy for him.

12:24 p.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

That is so sweet. I love reading inspirational stories like that. Doesn't it feel good knowing that you made (or your company made) someone's life that much easier?

2:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love stories like that. What a wonderful thing for that family.

3:25 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Wow! What a story Barb!

5:38 a.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

That warmed my heart.

4:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is such an incredible gift! What a truly great and honorable thing to do.

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket