Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


What a difference a day makes! I was off today and so enjoyed a day to myself. I got up early and took the kids to school. I came home and slept. Not just a little nap but a long 3 hour sleep. I have been burning the candle at both ends and really needed to snuggle down in my warm bed and just sleep. After my nice long sleep I got up and paid bills , paid the mortgage and read blogs. I then went and picked the kids up at school them went to Wal Mart and picked up a million things I had been desperately needing like socks, underwear and some sweaters for work. I even bought myself a vanilla candle just because! I came home and cleaned the whole house including laundry. (Still have dishes to do.) I am now going to put clean sheets on the bed and pull the electric blanket out of storage and put that on the bed too. I am going to go to bed early after a hot bath with my new candle. Yes. Feeling much better today! Thank you all for your kind comments. I really do love you all. (((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

It is wonderful to have a day like that!!!! I am so happy you had a good day. A hot bath with a nice vanilla candle sounds so scrumptious too, I can't seem to stay warm... were did I put that candle?????.............

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

BTW I didn't miss that last statement. And I for one love you too:)

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Good for you Barbara!

And THANKS so very much for your suggestion about photobucket.com. I looked at the site and it looks great! When I am fresh and not so tired tomorrow, I will sign up!
I truly cannot thank you enough! You are the first person who told me about the Blogspot limitations. I thought it was me!!!! (And some of it is, of course)

I love the look of your blog...it is very peaceful and easy on these old eyes, and has a general feeling of ease that is most appealing!

Glad you had a really GOOD day and are feeling better!

12:54 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Sounds like a perfect day. I'm a believer that a little self TLC is the best thing we can do to keep running the way we do.

5:03 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

It's your body telling you that you need "you time"! I am glad that you are choosing time for yourself.

Baths are wonderful. Hope it was the most soothing and relaxing bath ever!

Love you too!

1:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket