Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am awake and it is 1:00 a.m. I think it is because my blood sugar fell below 200 that is normal for this time of year. I got up and had a hot chocolate and shortbread cookies and I am now feeling my old strung out self. I am going to need to go through some serious detox come the new year.
Norbert is playing in the Christmas tree but I am too tired to do anything about it. I gave him a warning that Santa won't come if he is a bad cat and he glared at me but walked away.
~
If I don't get a chance to stop by your blog's I want to wish of you a blessed Christmas. Remember the reason for the season.

10 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Merry Cristmas Barbara. Thanks for the pet site.

8:53 a.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Cats never listen.
Hope you have a nice Christmas and are able to maintain the sugar high until the new year..

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Stopping by to wish you and your family peace, comfort and joy this Christmas!!

12:05 p.m.  
Blogger mer said...

merry xmas :) i look forward to your writing in 2006

10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Merry HOHO!!!
Happy Birthday Jesus.

11:03 p.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy!

12:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very merry Christmas to you

7:41 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you were finally able to get some sleep.

9:16 a.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

Merry Christmas and send some of that sugar my way I need a contact high.

5:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket