Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is 2:45 in the morning. What am I doing up? I don't know. I just know I am tired and cold and should be in my cozy bed but it just seems such an unwelcome place right now. I am having anxiety but not sure what the reason is. I just feel tired and overwhelmed. (I always spell overwhelmed wrong. I always throw an 'a' in there. Good thing for spell check.) I think I will go have a hot chocolate and go back to bed and read.
~
In other news...
Little Girl had her big year end show for Highland Dancing. I always tear up when I see my kids perform. She is really good and just loves it. She did the sword dance and did it perfectly. I don't know if anyone has ever attempted Highland but it is incredibly difficult and a need for a high level of co-ordination, of which I have none. (See last post.) She was so proud of herself and that is the reason I put her in. My self-esteem was in the toilet when I was a child and I don't want the same for my children. When I tell my daughter how beautiful she is she just says "I know Mama, thank you." I love that!
OK, going back to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

How sweet. It's good to pass on loving words to your children because they will be the ones to take care of you when we can no longer take care of ourselves.

I hope my mother remembers that cuz she wasn't the greatest mother...

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Yay for Little Girl! I always cry when I see that kind of thing, too! I so really sensitive.

I also cry anytime I see someone else cry. So, if I had been there, I would have cried too, no matter what!

5:28 p.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You are such a sweet Mom..

6:17 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

It's so awesome that she can dance. And you are a great mom for encouraging her.

5:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket