Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The obligatory leg shave. Some of you that have been with me for awhile know how I feel about shaving my legs. For those of you who don't let me tell you. Bluntly, I hate it. I have no reason in the world to do it. It is a big waste of my already too short evenings. I am not dating at present and quite frankly keeping my legs hairy keeps me from dating. A woman won't have s*x if her legs are not shaved. (In fact guys, if your sweetie has shaved her legs she likely wants to have s*x with you. Don't ask why. It is just a weird thing we women do.) Anyway, I digress. I hate shaving my legs. But I did it because I am going to a semi-formal dinner tomorrow. I am wearing a cranberry coulored velvet dress that is quite short. I can't have my legs unshaved for the event! I even waxed my eyebrows! It is an event and that is why I am blogging about it.
~
This is beautiful. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I sure do know what you mean....I haven't shaved my legs in quite a while cause there is absolutely no reason to!
That Card from Ashland is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for that, very very much!

12:53 AM  
Blogger J.J. said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful card.

I hate shaving too, but you're totally right about the sex/shaving relationship.
Hehehehe.....I just shaved my legs this morning.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

yup, hate shaving the legs, too! I like the card - very sweet!

9:36 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Okay, that was very informative. I didn't get that relationship before because the ex did it daily, and no, "it" didn't happen daily, rarely monthly so, that just wasn't true in that relationship. But what was even funnier was the other women's comments.
Now go have fun at your semi-formal event and I bet you look smashing in your dress. Knock 'em out kiddo.
Keep smilin', hugs, love and prayers.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket