Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The obligatory leg shave. Some of you that have been with me for awhile know how I feel about shaving my legs. For those of you who don't let me tell you. Bluntly, I hate it. I have no reason in the world to do it. It is a big waste of my already too short evenings. I am not dating at present and quite frankly keeping my legs hairy keeps me from dating. A woman won't have s*x if her legs are not shaved. (In fact guys, if your sweetie has shaved her legs she likely wants to have s*x with you. Don't ask why. It is just a weird thing we women do.) Anyway, I digress. I hate shaving my legs. But I did it because I am going to a semi-formal dinner tomorrow. I am wearing a cranberry coulored velvet dress that is quite short. I can't have my legs unshaved for the event! I even waxed my eyebrows! It is an event and that is why I am blogging about it.
~
This is beautiful. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I sure do know what you mean....I haven't shaved my legs in quite a while cause there is absolutely no reason to!
That Card from Ashland is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for that, very very much!

12:53 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

yup, hate shaving the legs, too! I like the card - very sweet!

9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket