Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 09, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To further prove what a dufus I am...
While at work today I went to open a door and I hit myself in the head with it. Hard. So hard I saw stars and was dazed for a moment. What kind of loser does this sort of thing? I still have a headache.
~
I have 6 more days of work and then I am on holidays. I am so burnt out. The last time I had holidays was June 2004 so I have been waiting a long time. At work I am at the 'just don't care anymore' stage. I have lost my cheeriness. I have mentioned before that my colleagues phone me from the road because I am always in a good mood and have something funny to reiterate about my day to them. Now I just don't care. {sigh}
~
Tomorrow is the big day for our family. It is the annual family Christmas decorating party. My family has never once missed a year where we all get together and decorate our parents tree. None of us has ever missed a year because we won't do it until we all can be there. This includes my mom and dad, brother, sister and hubby, me and the kids. This year it will include this piece of perfection.

10 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Yay for family tree decorating! My family does that, too. I love our tree: it's full of memories: every ornament on there has a story behind it.

I've never understood the "mom decorates the designer tree" idea.

I love the new site design, by the way! Merry Christmas! :D
<><

2:25 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Aw, she is absolutely beautiful!!!

Now you enjoy your holiday and your family, you deserve a break.

3:31 a.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Sorry you smashed your head although seeing stars sounds kind of cool.
Family tree decorating sounds like a nice idea.
And the baby is just so cute..

5:55 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

She is beautiful!

8:23 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

That is really neat!! I wish my family had a tradition like that!!

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger mer said...

aw what a cutie :)

7:38 a.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry about banging your head. Gosh, that hurts.

What a beautiful precious child!

Enjoy this wonderful Christmas season. Being with family will be great!

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Awww - that's adorable!

Sorry to hear you hurt your head - but it does sound like the type of unco-ordinated thing that I'd do!

2:11 p.m.  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Love the family tradition of decorating the parents tree!!!

When I saw the picture of the beautiful baby, I thought it was of a porcelain doll! Precious baby!!

Here via Michele's

8:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have smacked myself in the noggin more than a few times - but usually with the car door [don't ask, I am a nimrod]
Here's hoping you can hang in there until the much-needed vacation

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket