Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tonight I watched a scary show on TV (on the one channel I get) and now I am scared so I have to stay awake lest I get murdered. Why do I do that to myself?
Just in case you are interested there are shortbread cookies in my freezer. I thought if I put them in there I wouldn't eat them. Ha! It turns out shortbread is even tastier frozen! What is a girl to do? Detox. Serious detox in the new year. So I should probably go eat the one's in the freezer so they are not in the house January 1st huh? (Don't answer that.)
Little Girl said something funny on Christmas Day. She got a Cabbage Page Kid. (Which she asked me for about 5,000 times and then asked Santa just to make doubly sure she got one.) Anyway, she gets the Cabbage Patch Kid and said to my brother, "She wetted her diaper". My brother looked over at her and her doll and she looks right at him and said, "But that is her private business". ha ha
I am off. I need to go check on the shortbread cookies.
In other news, in my geneology quest I have tracked back 13 generations. Cool huh?! There names were John and Margarita Malpass.

10 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Yup, I'd check on them if I were you...they could burn a hole in the freezer and then everything would melt and spoil, and you can't have that! (lol) Better to eat them, my dear!

12:21 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Ok, now you made me want to go check the cookies in my freezer, just in case, ya know. :)

7:29 a.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

LOL. I guess it really is the dolls private business.
Eat the cookies soon. Only a few more days until New Years..

8:01 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

Watch out for that monster in the kitchen. Ii might come out of the freezer to eat you! hahahahahaha

Okay, it wasn't that funny. But still.....

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Shortbread cookies, and Cabbage Patch Kids! Ahhh the things of which make life so sweet.
I can remember getting MY little girl (who's now 25) Cabbage Patch dolls for Christmas. And I can remember the shortbread cookies too!

2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

Frozen shortbread dough is way better than frozen shortbread cookies!

Funny, my wife gets affected by intense movies like that too. On the other hand, I think watching Van Helsing before retiring is a good way to unwind from a stressful day.

2:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanxz for your comment, it really did help =)

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

dang it now you have me wanting shortbread! WHAAA!

7:52 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! Cute about the doll ;)

I have no cookies left. I can watch over yours for ya ;)

1:30 p.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Years..

6:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket