Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back to work today and it wasn't too bad. Everyone was happy to have me back. I really didn't want to work today but I have adjusted my attitude and don't mind being back. I will say that I would rather be working 30 hours a week instead of 40. I want to have more time with my kids but this is my choice in being a single mom. It's all good! But am I ever tired today! Will go to bed early tonight.


4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

What a cute kitty pic. Doesnt look like he's worried about how many hours he'll be working this week!

11:41 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

I'm back to work, too *after Christmas holidays), and POOPED!

Hey, did you figure out that acorn level? Email me (there's a link on my blog profile) and I'll give you a hint! :)

6:49 a.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

How can you manage to go to bed early when you have kids?

The only time I manage that is when I'm sleeping in Ottawa 3 times per week - away from the serene bliss that is my home.

10:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling photo!

I had a horrible attitude going back to work this week. Didn't wanna do it! But, I made it through. Hopefully next week will be better. :0)

1:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket