Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Update - I just thought of something else weird about me. I have lived in the same building for over 11 years and just tonight, for the first time I went to the other side's parking garage and only because my daughter wanted to know what it looked like. (It looked weird!)
~
I have been tagged twice (Adrienne and Jill) for this meme so here goes.

List 5 weird personal habits/traits and then tag 5 people when you're done. Be sure to link to their websites.

1. I am a very patient and kind person but when I am driving my alter ego comes alive. I yell and shout swear words at other drivers and have been known to give the bird. Nothing makes me more angry than drivers that drive on the offense, speed, tailgate, cut me off, won't let me into a lane and put the lives of others at risk. When I get out of the car all is roses and sunshine again.

2. I love skim milk. If it is not in the house I feel like something is missing. I won't drink any other type of milk except skim. Ever.

3. I hate, hate, hate using public restrooms. If I must use one I will not touch anything with my bare hands. I use paper towel. I open the door with my foot, I lock the stall with toilet paper, I flush the toilet with my foot and open the door again with toilet paper. I then turn the taps on with paper towel and wash my hands and dry them. I will then turn off the taps with paper towel. I then open the door with paper towel. If there is not a garbage near by I throw it on the floor. I simply cannot bring myself to touch anything. At work I won't touch anything with my bare hands either. I won't use an outhouse unless I am going to have an accident. Outhouses give me panic attacks.

4. I like bugs and snakes! A few years ago I was terrified of them until I went to the
Bug Zoo. Before going I would always kill bugs and spiders and freak out if I saw a snake. Since going I adore these little critters and see how important they are to the world. When I am at home and see a big spider I either chat with it for a few minutes then let it be or I release it outside. I don't kill bugs anymore.
5. I can't watch TV. I think it is very boring and I get antsy if I have to watch it. I don't understand why people get all excited about TV! I disconnected my cable a few years back and never missed it. I get 2 channels now and have a really hard time sitting through an entire program. If I am watching TV I have to be doing something else like cross stitch at the same time.
If you want to do this consider yourself tagged!

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I liked that meme, feel as though I know you a bit better now!

9:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to bother doing this one....I'd just be repeating...you. :>

10:55 p.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Interesting things. How do you deal with the toilet thing on trips. It must drive you mad, ha,ha..

10:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outhouses--ugh. I can't stand 'em. I'd rather pee behind a bush! :oD

8:27 a.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

I had been without a TV for 5 years before I got married (we didn't get a TV until the second year of marriage - so about 7 years in total).

However, the wife wanted one - so we got one. There isn't much worthwhile on (aside from Mythbusters), so any TV watching is usually canned stuff on DVD. Except for the kids who try to monopolize the YTV :)

Internet is much more effective at wasting time than the TV ;)

I am not afraid of bugs, never have been. Although, the kids are a bit skittish (as is the missus).

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Oh my gawd! I thought I was the only one who had that public restroom fixation. I know you will laugh your head off, but I carry a plastic glove in my purse just in case I have to use the public facilities!
I'm also one of those swearing drivers. But I'm not sweetness and roses when I'm not driving.
On the other hand I can't stand skim milk. I like 2%.
Sounds like we have some things in common!!

2:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket