Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday the little man went to a concert to celebrate Mozart's 250th birthday. He had a blast and came home telling little girl and me all about Mozart. He was very fascinated that Mozart was born 250 years ago this month.

This morning while driving the kids to school I heard little girl's small voice from the back seat of the car, "Was Mozart alive when you were a kid, Mama?"

Thought you would enjoy that. I laughed until I had tears running down my face!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Doodle I had no idea you were THAT OLD !!! lol. I can remember when I was a kid and how fascinated I was about a symphony orchestra.

9:33 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I 'feel' that old today. :)

Kids say the darndest things.

5:02 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, that is funny! Love the things kids come up with!

8:42 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Mozart? You knew Mozart? Dang I'm jealous.
Some day's I feel like I was one of the witches Shakespear wrote about.
Then I have a spell like I did the other day, and I know I'm only as old as I feel at the moment.

10:08 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

LOL. Kids say the darndest things. That was cute though.

I listen to Mozart, it's relaxing.

12:07 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Don't you just love the innocence of kids!!! Lmao!!!!

12:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! That's so hilarious!

So what was he like? Mozart, I mean. (just kidding!)

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...that's too funny!

10:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that's definitely a keeper. hee hee hee

8:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket