Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to freak me out. The guys at work have taken it upon themselves to try to scare the life out of me and they are failing miserably. Another failed attempt happened yesterday. One of the guys found a dead rat on a palate. He put it in a clear baggy and brought it to me. He first had all the guys watching from afar while he brought it to my desk. He expected me to freak out and scream but I did the opposite. I wanted to see it! I was intrigued! Disappointed, he waked away but I followed him because I wanted to see it! I disappointed him terribly.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww!

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Aww i dont mind rodents at all, pets that are cleanish. But i definatly dont want to come acrross any wild , plaque carrying corpses!

12:02 a.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

How mean. You should have at least pretended to be upset. We men have fragile egos, tee,hee..

9:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prob'ly would've just said "awwwwww, poor thing".

4:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeyikes! Why are they doing this? I hope they aren't being mean about it...

Hey, Barbara! I tagged you!

7:38 p.m.  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Leslie, that is pretty much what I did! He/she was cute in a rat sort of way. He had the thise cute little rat hands and he was a all fuzzy brown. I kinda felt bad for him!

Margarret - No, not at all. It has been a standing joke at the office to try to scare me. I get along really well with all the guys I work with! I am the youngest female employee by far and they treat me like the little sister. I know if I ever go out with a jerk I have a dozen men who will gladly kick his a$$!

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Gaah! Although I'm always creeped out by animals. lol - icky.

4:45 a.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh good! You can come to my house and catch and dispose of the little rodents that are running around in my garage. I've set traps but they haven't taken my peanut butter bait!

I'm waiting.

8:50 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

"It's not a rat, it's Stuart Little" ;) hehehe

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Sounds like exactly what I would have done.
What would freak you out though. My curiosity is piqued???

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Good for you!

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Rats are icky. On the other hand that hampster is cute as all get out.
Way to keep on their toes!!! The guys, that is, not the rats.

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket