Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The break is on hiatus for tonight. Do you know what I hear right now? Cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak...I hear it every single night around 11 pm and it goes all night long! Is it an annoying neighbor? Is is a nearby factory? Is it a tree scraping against the side of the house? No! It is my kids hamster running in his wheel. Silent wheel my ass! It sound like train passing through the house. Cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak, cachunak.
Update - I disconnected his wheel.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Eek! Silly hampsters.

Hee hee... your pic is from qwyzzle, isn't it? How far did you get? I gave up at 90 (well, realized I had better things to do with my life, anyway.) I'd still like to finish it. So close, yet so far...

When you come back from your blogging break, will you put back your archives and stuff? I haven't been over to visit in a while, I was sad to see you're "gone!" :)

Anyway, hope you're well! Thanks for your comments!

6:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a noisy contraption! All he needs is a train whistle to blow, too! But at least hamster was having a blast. :o)
Cachunak, cachunak, cachunak
Woo woo!

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Send him off to Holland. I hear they make excellecnt Hamsterjam over there. (Amsterdam) get it?

Hope things are looking up.

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ha, ha! We have a Guinea pig, she doesn't run on a wheel, put she makes a horrible high squeal at night.

2:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Yes, had a rabbit that was nocturnal once and did same thing!
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

3:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, do you realize that you have a "rodent" in your house? Nice to hear from you.

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor wittle hamster...now he's going to get all out of shape!!!

3:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket