Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You are all so sweet and kind and I wish I could give you all a big hug!

I am feeling much better today, just really tired but that is because I have a cold. I called my mom last night and did my usual routine of crying and talking and listening. My brother also called and he always gives the greatest insight (seriously, the man should write a book) and he never fails to make me laugh.

So I am doing ok today. I think I do need some grief counseling with regards to my Nana and will look into that soon.

((((hugs)))) to all of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Just remember we all care and we all will listen if you need to talk.

11:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling much better!!! :oD SMILING

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

Talking helps and I am glad you have the people there to you need and vice verse.

I hope you are feeling better!

*Hugs*

1:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket