Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know what I really friggen hate? Having my eyebrows waxed. The esthetician gains your trust and lulls you into complacency with the nice warm wax. Ahhh...It actually feels nice. Then RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIP! she tears off all the hair off your sensitive eyebrow area. It hurts and I don't like it. However because I look like The Sasquatch I get it done about every 6 weeks.
Until now. Tonight whilst browsing through Wal-Mart I found a product similar to this thing. It was $7.99 so I figured what the heck! It it sucks I am only out $8.00. I brought and home and began to shave around my eyebrows, convinced I was going to shave them right off. Not only did I not shave them off I did a very decent job. My esthetician just lost a customer!

9 Comments:

Blogger wanda said...

What is that little beauty? I want one.
Have you ever had a 'bikini' wax? Talk about PAIN!!

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

lol - I love being waxed. Anywhere - but especially underarms. I just like the feeling. Okay, I'm slighty mad and masochistic.

1:47 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Oh, I saw them at the store, maybe I will invest in one, I hate having my eyebrows waxed, and I need to have it done so I don't look like Grover from Seseme street. Ya know that whole unibrow thing is really the pits.

7:58 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Barb,
I am glad you seem to be feeling better (apart from the cold).
Maybe all those prayers got heard after all!~
Susan

9:32 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I want one of those!!!

9:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realy? It works? Hmmmm, I'll have to make a run to Wal-Mart!

~K!

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have one of those!

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm with Jezzy, I love having my eyebrows waxed but my sister is quite the opposite. She has one of those handy little doodads as well and says it's very handy.

I, however, will continue to pay someone $18 to rip the hair out of my face. :o)

5:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is reminding me that I *really* need to shave under my arms and on my legs.

Is that Too Much Information? :P

9:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket