Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do you ever find yourself thinking about an ex-lover? For some reason I have and it is driving me to distraction. I wasn't with this guy all that long; he ended up marrying his ex-girlfriend and I moved on. I had not even thought of him up until now. Maybe it is the fact that I am single and spring is in the air or maybe I am just a silly woman nursing illusions of an ex but for whatever reason I am thinking about him. I am mostly wondering if he is happy. I hope he is! But I also think about the cool times we had and wonder if I will find a man like that again. I know I was never "in-love"with him but everything was so comfortable. Anyway...what is up with thinking about an ex-partner? {sigh}
Not a whole lot going on in my world. Like most other people we are doing year end at work and CrAzY busy. Just have to get though to the 4th and then it is all good.
You know one thing I don't like about living in Canada? I can't easily order things like this. I want to order this for my kids so we can talk about feelings but it works out to be so expensive! After I pay the exchange, five dollars for a money order, duty and shipping...anyway, it costs a lot. End of tirade.
I am going to go have a bath and not think about ex-boyfriends or a certain client I have a huge crush on. (Story for another time my dear readers, story for another time.)

3 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Maybe it's not really him you miss, but what you had with him.

You will find it again, it might even be around the next corner!!

Glad you're back!!

4:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Deni. It's what you had with him, all those good times and good feelings. When I think back on this guy that I was *in love* with before I met my husband, I think, "Oh man, he was so cool. He was the greatest thing since sliced bread." And then I remember that I am SO glad I gave up on him (he was so *not* *in love* with me). But I sure had a great time with him. Now I'm with my husband and we have our own GREAT TIMES!

Yes, Barbara, before you know it, your time will come... :o)

Welcome back!!! Happy Soon-To-Be Spring!

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

I agree with the first two. But we always tend to miss what we dont have. I am in love with a wonderful man and when im not with him it drives me nuts. They say seperation makes the heart grow fonder I wonder because im just going crazy.

4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket