Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 06, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have you ever wanted a root canal? I do and I am counting the hours! My tooth is so sore that I just want to sleep. I am on antibiotics then I will have it done Thursday.
I really don't know what to expect as this is my first one. (I have only ever had one filling about 25 years ago and it is on the same tooth.) At this point I don't care if it is going to be painful. I would have done the Tom Hanks in Castaway at this point if I didn't have dental coverage!

9 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I'd rather have it yanked than go through that torture again. But that's just me.

4:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had a root canal, but I know several people who've had them. They've said it was no big deal! Hang in there until Thursday and imagine yourself pain-free. :o)

2:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck nowadays going to the dentist is painless for the most part. I use to hate to go but now I don't mind at all. Should be a piece a cake.

5:32 p.m.  
Blogger Lizzie S said...

Just found your blog. Good stuff. I am also in recovery. Keep up the miracle!

9:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUchie! Feel better soon..
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

I will never again go through a root canal. Pull it I say....!

3:47 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Ive never had one. My son has to go for one soon. He banged his front tooth in a fall a few weeks ago, and now it is going grey! My nerves vibrate at the thought. But like Curtis says, dentists are pretty good these days.

10:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queen of Root Canals here and they really aren't that bad. Like you say, the relief is so worth it. I hope it went well.

4:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...that was me

4:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket