Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This afternoon I have the 3rd and final phase of Root Canal from Hell. It didn't hurt and it went way faster than I thought it would. The problem? (You know I have to bitch about something!) I have never had a filling before and now I have this big-ass silver filling on my otherwise lovely straight teeth! It looks terrible. I am hoping the colour will improve with time. Does it? I have no idea what to expect. (It's in a molar so only I can see it.) I will say this though. It sure is nice to enjoy ice cream again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Make mine a triple scoop. Arent you glad thats all over and done with!

11:45 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Oh, gimme soft vanila with sprinkles.

Glad you are finsished with that nightmare!!

5:16 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

MMMMM Ice cream wihtout pain. What is it like?!

7:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life without ice cream is like life without sunshine! Glad to hear it's over.

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger Randy G. said...

Ice cream and a smile.....heaven on earth!

8:01 a.m.  
Blogger Bella said...

I just went through one also and I am in so much pain right now. They should have matched the color of the filling to your teeth. Ask them why they didn't do that. One reason could be that it is a molar and no one will really see it.

9:34 a.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

ROOT CANAL!!!
EEEEEEKS!
Sorry. Hope all goes well.

3:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket