Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today was such a great day. I took my nauseated body out and went here. There are many reasons why I never want to leave this island. This is one of the reasons. There are dozens of places like this within walking distance in my city. You step off the beaten path with more shopping space per capita than anywhere else in Canada and find paradise.





Image hosting by Photobucket Not much going on in my world. It is a sad state of affairs when a root canal is the highlight of your week. I am feeling quite rundown and like all of you I wait for Spring. It seems it has been an especially long winter. But the Crocuses are out and Spring is around the corner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Very beautiful!

5:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sound (and beauty!) of waterfalls. So peaceful.

Maybe you could seek out and go to places like this every day. A daily "peace" break!

8:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket