Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love Sunday! I can sleep in, lounge around in my jammies, clean the house (if I choose) at a leisurely pace, get a few loads of laundry in and generally do as I please. I can relax. But the thing that I love most about Sunday is I get the whole day to spend with my kids!
Today the kids and I went for lunch and wandered a locally owned book store. We also roamed around a new pharmacy in town and I bought myself some bubble bath. We played mini-golf and went to A&W for a large frosted glass of root beer. We are now home and I am reading blogs and they are on the couch reading their new books. (Geronimo Stilton and Junie B. Jones) I am making bacon and eggs for supper and taking it easy.
Why can't we get more Sundays in a month? I am sure happy that they happen though!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds like a PERFECT Sunday! Lovely...

11:16 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

Sundays are wonderful, glad you had a good day.

4:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There really isn't anything better than spending time with "the kids"!

10:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful and great pic! :)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

Glad you had a good day! :)

9:33 p.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

Spending time with the kids is always great! (except when they are annoying ;-)

I love A&W rootbeer, but I remember it tasting better when I was a kid (I also like spruce beer - but that seems to be local to Quebec)

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Well tomorrow is Sunday....Enjoy!
Hug Norbert and thank him for not having worms today!!

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Hi Barbara. I had to drop you a line and comment on your comment to my Aunt Ellen. I sat here and laughed outloud at the prospect of someone barking off their balcony all night. Too funny!

2:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket