Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hi everyone. I really have not had much to say in the last few weeks. I really have so little to say! I have been working a lot and coming home so tired. My feet ache so bad at the end of the day that I am have little energy for anything else. It is when I feel like this that I don't like my job. As it is I stand for 7.5 hours on a cement floor doing clerical work. My boss got it into her head that we would be more efficient standing up to do our work. Have you ever seen an administrative assistant do all her filing, typing and correspondence standing up? On a cement floor no less. We also aren't allowed to take breaks other than a lunch break. Yes. This is all allowed under WCB! OK. Rant over. Sorry. Just so burnt out.
I have been spending time here at my new weight loss blog. Come over and say hi!
http://fat-pants.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I tried to say "hi" over at the "other" blog but....I could not. Just wanted to say that I just cannot live without chocolate...no way, no how!

Hope you're feeling better!

9:57 p.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

I think the idea is that it is easier to catch people napping if they are on their feet (you just crumple onto the floor :-)

People have all sorts of ideas on how to make workers more productive. The best way, I think, is just to give people clears objectives and timelines - works for me. As long as the job gets done, it doesn't bother me.

3:41 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

That really sucks, no breaks except for lunch? Ugh.

6:16 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

Thanks for comming visit my Blog, what a coincident that we started @ the same time.

Must be reallying tiring to stand all day, I Can't imagine. I get tired of sitting all day long.

Keep the good spirits up and try to find another Job.

There are alwats a good part to anything, in thi case you are losing more calories when you stand that sitting down.

Stay the course

10:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barbra, good luck on your diet. And about the standing all day? Rebel! Sit for 5 mins every hour. Get a dr's note if you have to.

~K!

12:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket