Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It has been a busy few weeks here over at my house. I starting planning my mom's 60th birthday party/family reunion in January and we had it on Saturday. It went great! We had about 50 that showed up. I hadn't seen some of these relatives in over 10 years. I wish we could do it more often.
~
I did the Hike for Hospice this weekend as well. One of my long-term goals is to get my Hospice training. I wish I could do it now but I think my kids need to be a little older so I can commit a couple evenings a week to going out to the person's home or hospital.
~
I joined a book club a few months back and have really enjoyed reading most of the books (I highly recommend "Never Let Me Go") but the book for this month, "Map of Glass" is so boring. Quit with the graphic descriptions of the fucking water already. I mean blah, blah. blah, blah, blah! The imagery just goes on and on to the point you are skipping huge sections just to find the story. Get to the point! I want to return this stupid book to the library but then I will have to sit there like a loser and everyone will know I didn't read the selection. I wonder if it is acceptable to say this book bites the big one at book club?
~
On another note. (This is where someone will send an anonymous comment on how gross and immature I am.) Tonight I have the worst foul smelling gas I have ever had in my life! My kids won't come near me! I am serious! What causes a fart to smell that bad? It is so bad I can taste it. It is stinging my tongue. Gross huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

ROTF, milk does that to me!!

It is at least good for tormenting hubby!

And I hate boring descriptive books like that, give me the action!

5:15 a.m.  
Blogger Old Man Crowder said...

Stinky farts. Now THERE'S a topic we could go on about for hours.

Stay away from cabbage and asparagus. Also, my wife tends to drop out death biscuits at certain times of the month...

Thanks for the chuckle!

12:50 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

You're so funny! It's pretty bad when you can't even stand your OWN farts! LOL Luckily mine come out in little plastic zip-locks.

2:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good fart to get some time to yourself. I think I would go to the book club and just tell them the book SUCKS and be done with it. Also if you can't stand your own then you did a good one.

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

I'm belly laughing at that! Too funny. Hubby calls the really stinky ones "roasted eggs."

5:03 a.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

I so agree with you about Map of Glass! I did manage to read it from cover to cover, but it was work. Have you finished it yet? Because I found the end a little bit interesting. (not quite enough to save the rest of the book, though)

Love the bit about stinky ones. Are yours SBD (silent but deadly)? ;)

9:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women don't fart! It's a fact!

Womens farts generally smell worse than mens because of the sulfites (or the way we process sulfites) in our system, at least this is what I heard.

9:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket