Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This idea was taken from Jezzy. (I only have one for now.) Write 15 things about 15 separate people, but don't name them. They can be things you were too shy to tell people, things you wish you could tell them, or things you hate about them. Anything.



I want to see you again. I think about you a lot even though it has been 20 years. We fell in love but the summer ended and you went back home. I saw your mom about a year ago and I know you are still single after being burned by a woman that said she loved you. The passion that you bring up in me all these years later overwhelms and I wish I had the guts to look you up and tell you how I feel. (But then I get scared and think that you have likely not thought of me once and though it was a defining moment in my life it was nothing to you.) All I know is if I ever fall in love again I want it to be like what we had back in the summer of '86. I (still) love you.

12 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Wow, that post was bitter sweet. The sweet is having passion for someone 20 years later, the bitter is that you have not seen them in that 20 years. Maybe it's time to drop him an email?

8:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my....that tore at my heart. Take that step...really....you'll regret that you didn't.

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

You know what I'll say.....Go for it, Girl! Otherwise you'll never know.

Keep us posted.

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

Just noticed that you added me to your list. Thanks a bunch!

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

It's amazing how you never really forget that one special love, and they stay in your heart forever.

Go for it, what have you got to lose? Just say Hi, How are you, and let things go from there.

6:02 a.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

How sad.
Well now that you rekindled the sparks, look him up and jsut say "hi".

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hi sorry I havent stopped in a while. The last few posts you made were good and this one. Take the step girl if you don;t you willalways wonder what if. And what if's are terrible.

4:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't this just be the coolest thing if you two made contact and everything worked out. Sigh...I love fairy tales.

4:07 a.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Oh! That was beautiful!! I know what you mean about the thought that he may never think of you while you still think of him, but seriously, Barbara, look him up. Be brave. You have to do it.

6:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the posts. You really kicked yours off with a bang,tee,hee.
Call him and say hello. Who knows where it may lead..

5:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I implore you to find him and contact him. It took me 7 years to contact my love. And although circumstances aren't such that we can be together romantically at this point, we have both benefitted from our renewed friendship. I learned that he had tried to find me years ago - but could not find my address. I wonder what may be different now if he had found me. Find him before he is no longer single!

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

I'd say contact him, you have nothing to lose but maybe a few tears and that's always good, happy tears, sad tears, they are all the same. I make no sense most of the time. Call him and say hello.

8:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket