Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have just crawled out of bed after being sick since Sunday. Stubborn me didn't think she needed to go to the doctor. I finally went yesterday and have a bacterial infection in my lungs. Most people go to the doctor before they cough up a part of what once was a perfectly good lung. In my defense I am trying to get off all unnecessary prescriptions like the Pill and my antidepressants. I have been feeling really good until all this happened. Bah!

And I keep thinking about Corey. I guess I am waiting for a sign from the Universe but nothing is saying go for it!

8 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Oh God Barbara! I hope that you got some good meds and your on your way to a speedy recovery. I know first hand lungs take their own time healing so I'll be thinking of you!

3:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Contact Corey when you feel better. Life is far to short to spend time wondering about what to do. He is a friend for goodness sake..

5:32 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I am one of those people like you, I have to be on death's door to drag myself to the doctor.

*hugs*

5:58 a.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

Universe calling: GO FOR IT!

6:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came back to read comments.
BTW, between Library Mama and myself we have a combined IQ of 250. So if we both say contact Corey you know it must be right.
And I am not saying whose IQ makes up most of that 250. But she is a smart woman..Really smart..

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

How about a sign from the internet universe: GO FOR IT!

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Egads, take care of yourself!
Call him. Go ahead!

1:55 a.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Hey - we're all saying go for it!! {{{{{hugs}}}} - hope you feel better soon.

6:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket