Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My dryer broke last week and I will be wearing my wedding dress to work soon if I don't get it fixed. The other option is the laundromat but I don't happen to carry 60 quarters around with me. I also don't like the weirdos that hang out there to watch my underwear tumble around. It is far too familiar. There should be a dryer just for things you don't want others to see.
Why are there always so many weirdos at the laundromat? Have they gone off the deep end because of always having to haul their laundry around? Is it from having laundry pile up until you have 36 loads? Is it from walking around with $45.00 in change in your pockets? (Ka-ching, ka-ching no matter how quiet you try to be.) Or do you just go to the laundromat when you are a weirdo? Moreover, am I a weirdo for going? (Please click on my weirdo collage then click on the maximize icon. I made it special.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Library Mama said...

Good luck with the dryer. In the last month, we've had trouble with our dishwasher, our dryer, and our fridge. Maybe it's a terrorist plot! ;)

Love the weirdo collage!

5:50 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Because of some extensive work that needed to be done in our home (unknown when we purchased it) I spent six years, every Saturday, at the laundromat. I can attest to the fact that weird people tend to flock there. Once Erin was born I put my foot down and had the work done, I didn't want to be a weirdo with a baby. I tell you, I drive by that laundromat every day before and after Erin's school and I look at it so happy that I don't have to spend my life there anymore! Good luck on getting the dryer fixed.

6:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great collage, tee,hee.
I have never used a laundromat so I didn't know all the weirdos went there until you mentioned it.
Sounds like a fun place to spend a Saturday,tee,hee..

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I'd be getting my dryer fixed dern quick.

The cost of going to the laundrymat will cover it. :)

I had my washer fixed recently, of course it decided to go on strike right before I moved, but it cost under $50.00 to fix it.

5:39 a.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

Hmmm ... I never used a laundromat until last year in NY, when we were on holiday. I always had a washing machine (or did it by hand).

I prefer to hang my clothes to dry ... sadly, the missus thinks that is too low tech and prefers me to use the dryer (but ... when she is not around, I still hang them to dry - works better in the winter when the air is dryer).

8:28 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Those are some scarey dudes!!
I think I would wash my clothes in the bathtub!!

10:02 p.m.  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Just an update. Dryer is fixed thanks to my most wonderful dad that came over afer work to put on a new belt even thought he is in the middle of working 12 hour shifts for 21 days straight. Tomorrow I will blog about who my hero is. ;)

10:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket