Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a note to all men. Don't wear Speedo's. We as women don't like it. (Yes, I am speaking for every woman on the face of the earth!) We think it is disgusting. You look like weirdo when you wear one! We are in no way attracted to you when you wear a Speedo. On the contrary. It freaks us out. Do I make myself clear? Good. Then I shall be safe from your image for now and evermore when I go to the pool! Thank you!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duly noted, tee,hee..

5:19 a.m.  
Blogger lash505 said...

No problem, I have never worn one. yuk.

11:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree!

2:04 p.m.  
Blogger jen said...

HA - you are SO CORRECT!!
My neighbor is about 55. He lifts weights and from the waste up, he is built. He apparently hasn't realized his legs have been neglected and they resemble PeeWee Herman/chicken legs. As if this isn't bad enough, he will then stand on scaffolding, cleaning the 2nd story windows, in his SPEEDOS...yowza...just pain to the eyes.

5:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, now I'm going to have to disagree on this one. While your point is absolutely correct and valid, I've always felt that the more men that wear speedos and look god awful means the better I look on the beach with my normal baggy trunks!

So feel free to go for the whole european look and wear those speedos and oversized aviator sunglasses with your toupee's or spray on bald spot remover. I won't mind, heck I'll even encourage it! You just go on and do all the dorky foolish things you can think of and don't think twice about how repulsive they might be!

11:50 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

I recently found out, that some public pools in Australia have rules against wearing SHORTS to the pool. So men in Speedos EVERYWHERE!!!! If I ever make it Down Under, no way in hell Im going to a public pool!!!

9:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket