Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even though today was a rotten day I am trying to think of things to be grateful for.
  • A friend I have known since kindergarten (30 years!) gave me a huge box of clothes her daughter had outgrown. It could not have come at a better time because my daughter desperately needed new clothes.
  • Both of my kids are healthy, safe, ate 3 meals today and here with me in my home this evening.
  • A job that pays the bills.
  • The co-worker that works to the right of my desk.
  • Norbert.
  • Running into 4 different friends today all at different times.
  • Days that come to an end.
  • Sleep!

That is all. Be well.

5 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Okay I'm laughing here. How do these internet trolls know you are so down? Then they give you links to thier products. Ha! Valuim. Like you need Valuim.

Here are some hugs that hoping today is much better, the rest of the week is much better too. (((((((((((((Barbara))))))))))

7:40 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Some days just suck. I hope you have a great day today.

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Thanks for the reminder to look on the bright side. I used to be naturally optimisitc. Seems like the older I get the harder I have to try though.

9:24 a.m.  
Blogger Richard said...

You are right it is much easier to grumble, but it takes a lot of effort to look at the positive things. Though, truth be told, as we look more and more on the positive things, life seems to get easier.

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger PBS said...

Well that sounds like a pretty good day in that you got some clothes and saw some friends. Hope you have a better one today!

4:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket