Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am hooked up to the heart rate monitor today. I don't notice it most of the time but I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight. The sticky tabs are itchy! It is going to take a week to get the results back. All the health care professionals tell me that whatever is wrong can be fixed. In my opinion that says there is going to be a knife involved. Usually when there is something wrong the word medication comes up, not "fixed". I will try not to borrow trouble but I must admit I am thinking about it. (My kids are watching The Wizard of Oz right now and I feel like the Cowardly Lion! I'm afraid there's no denying, I'm just a dandelion..."

3 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

oh no! i haven't been by in a while and look what happens, your heart starts racing. i better come by more often. big big hugs to you !!!! I sure hope it's nothing serious!!

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

(((hugs))) I'm here thinking positive thoughts.

5:39 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

My best friend had to have heart surgery last summer. She basically had a circutry issue that occasionally caused her heart to speed up to something like 260 BPM, any time it happened she would have to go to the ER and have her heart stopped and restarted. It was a day surgery, they went in through her leg and burned off the faulty circut in her heart. Now she is absolutely fine, and all she has to show for it all is two tiny scars up near her bikini line.

So, hopefully you don't need any kind of surgery, but keep in mind, not all surgery is invasive or major. :) *sends happy possitive vibes*

9:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket