Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I tried to take a break but I like to hear myself talk so I am still here. I wish I could rest. I think it would help but alas...I can never stop thinking and writing. It is therapy.
The heart situation is about the same. My entire chest wall aches all the time. It hurts to breathe sometimes. This evening I had to drive to the park. Walking back to the car I had to stop and rest. Bah. This is a drag. Last year I was running, biking, playing soccer, and outside everyday with the kids. This year I can't make it to the car. Results soon I hope.
In other news. I am thinking about getting another cat. Since I have no interest being in a relationship I am again considering becoming a single crazy cat lady. I just have one cat now but I need to get on this dream if it is to become a reality.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be really nice for you when you finally get the test results. Not feeling good and not knowing why is just so hard.
The world needs more cat ladies, ha,ha..

5:57 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear hear about your heart. I hope that your results come back soon (the wait has to be tough) and that they can fix it easily. I wish I'd read this sooner and I wish that there was something I could do to help. And yes, more cats are always good : )

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

okay lady you can get up to five more cats. But after that you have to quit collecting!
Sorry to hear about your heart troubles I hope it is something that is not too serious, please keep us updated.. We worry you know!

2:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry the Dr. will take care of it, besides you have 2 more cats to go to catch up with us. Cats are such great little critters to have around don't you think?

7:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writing is always the best therapy, if for no other reason then to just comisserate with your friends and fans and just release everything that builds up inside.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still not on the road to recovery but we all hope this is truly just a temporary thing and something easily fixed!

As someon who has just 1 cat, and 1 cat only, I can't imagine having any more! I dont think i have a lap big enough for 2 to be honest! it's hard enough already to balance the keyboard, trackball and move the tail out of my face when I type. Of course, my sister and her husband are the exact opposite. They are a foster family for the local cat shelter, and have upwards of 15 to 20 cats at any given time! It's cat toys and clumps of fur as far as the eye can see!

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Writing is good for you. My brother says, "blogging's the drug, and comments are the high"
and it's true. I love writing in my blog, reading others' blogs, and most of all, reading the comments from fellow bloggers.
I sure hope you feel better soon and get the results you are waiting for. Until then, get your butt out there and buy a new kitty!

3:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket