Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Perfect Post Awards
In the beginning of August I read a post called,
"Why I Hate Horses".
Personally, I hate horses too. I hate the way they look, I hate the way they smell, I hate their big teeth and their hard feet that kick. I hate how they get "spooked" and run off. And that freaky noise they make with their lips while blowing out air. You know the noise. Go ahead and try it.
Most people love horses. I remember when I was a little girl all the other girls wanted to play "horses". I never understood the point. I thought I was alone in my hatred until I read Rocks & Garbage. When I read this post I laughed until I cried becasue there are not many that share my sentiments.
Please go over to http://rocksandgarbage.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to the August 9th post called, "Why I Hate Horses".
Don't forget to stop by http://www.suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/ or http://www.petroville.com/ and see some other Perfect Posts!

5 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

Ha ha, that was a really good post! I'll go check out the others, thanks!

5:48 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Gutsy post! There are a couple of animals that I could live without, too, but I'm too scared to say which ones. I know that some people are crazy about these animals and would think I was the devil if I admitted that I hate them!

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

I've never been big on horses either.

This Perfect Post thing is cool. Thanks for introducing me to it.

3:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to make the noise and gigglged! lol
I do like how beatiful they look when they are in a full gallop but I don't love or hate them! ;)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

7:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have this dislike for horses especially since when I was around 10 and my cousin swatted the one I was sitting on (BIG farm horse that looked like a Clydesdale) and it took off running down this rocky ravine in the mountains. Since then I fail to see the fun in being on one.

5:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket