Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am still fighting a cold. I went to bed this afternoon to rest for a few minutes and woke up 2 1/2 hours later. I find I can take natural cold remedies and I never actually get the cold but get very tired. I used to take a lot of over the counter medications but they would make me feel so spacey that I stopped taking them. I guess tired is better than spacey.

OK! I am off for a hot bath then bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, your cat is so cute! He looks like a spy cat. I try to go for natural remedies too, usually they work.

4:53 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Your cat, though very cute, is clearly stocking you. It's too bad you're so tired...He's gonna get ya while your sleeping!

8:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spacy is way better than tired.

7:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket