Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just received a very wonderful gift today from a beautiful blogging friend named Laura. Laura lives almost as far as one Canadian can live from another. (She is in New Brunswick and I on Vancouver Island.) She and I decided to do a gift exchange and she sent me the BEST sock monkey in the world! Her name is Adelia and she has on the cutest sock monkey dress and bloomers. She even has earrings!



Thank you Laura. (((Hugs)))




I haven't set her down since I took her out of the box. It was love at first sight!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how wonderful!! you love her!! you really love her!! Hooray!! I wasn't sure about her dress material but I'm so glad you love her! I'll post pics that I took of her before she was sent on her voyage to you, and I'll post pics of what's in the box you sent me that is have way up high.

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

I love prezzies! And who wouldn't love a sock monkey?!?

6:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too doggone cute, I hafta admit!

Sharon, I got a prezzie just by reading this post plus seeing that little sock monkey yer in love with, Barbara.

Wonder if s/he's got a brother, 'eh?

~:o)

11:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one ripe tomato~ She does have a brother! he went off to live in New York City. And she had a sister too and a little nephew. No really! Oh and another little brother that went to Connecticut. Come to think of it I'm making a lot of these things! lol

Barbara~I posted your package you sent to me AND more pics of Miss Adelia before we parted ways on my blog.

6:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's so cute! What a great present!

7:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket