Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 25, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*sigh* I saw the coupon in a magazine at the dentist office. I knew I didn't need more Tampax, I have not even opened the box I have! (See Tampax incident from a few posts back.) It was just silly to even think about getting more. But it was 2 for 1 and the coupon was expiring in 5 days. So I took it. (I asked the dentist lady first.) And I bought two more packages. I am now the proud owner of 180 (assorted absorbency) Tampax.


What do you think of the new picture at the top of my blog? I say it is proof that my cat is indeed evil and waiting to kill me! Look at those eyes! Look at how he lies in wait to pounce unawares.

You all know I secretly adore my cat. He is too cute for words and I adore him from his fuzzy nose to the tip of his stripey tail.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cat is awesome! and I thought I was "bad" (read anal) when it came to amassing lots of things! you take the icing off the cake. do the math: 6 tampons a day divide by 180= 30 days of tampons now divide 30 by 5 (given your cycle is that long) you have 6 months worth of tampons! Circle your calender for spring eqiunox to remind you to get more!!

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

Love the cat and photo - he looks like a sweet, fun little guy! BTW, I always buy extra supplies of shampoo, toilet paper, tampons...etc. It's just the worst to run out and not have backup.

6:47 a.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

You're obsessed, woman! Put the tampon down and back away slowly!

BTW, your "cute cat" looks like he's waiting for the right moment to steal your breath! JK!

7:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could always make assorted Christmas ornaments like these:
http://www.tamponcrafts.com/angel.html
What with the holidays coming up and everything! Also, I like the pic! lol
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

7:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket