Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For My Women Readers
I was going to write about how much it sucks having my period. (Yeah, yeah. Too much info. It's my blog. Get over it.) Anyway, as always I was going to post a picture and this is what I found when I did a search under "period cramps". WTF? Could I hate
this woman anymore? I think not. What is that falling from the sky? Why is she lifting her hands in such a joyous response? Could she be any thinner? Where is the bloating and pimples? Why is she is a such good mood. Why oh why is she wearing white pants?
This is picture is how I look
at this time of the month and I would like to snap Happy Woman in two.
(One last thing. Is it just me or are Happy Woman's hand enormous?)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha....I hate her too!

At least you have well stocked cupboards...for um...your bleeding and all! ;D

9:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's probably high on pain-killers.

4:43 a.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

yup, I hate her, too! I much prefer the picture of the... what the heck IS that, anyway, on your blog! That's closer to how I feel, anyway! Haha!

Oh, and previous commenters - Hilarious!!!

10:52 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

You are too hilarious!!!! She is so happy because she isn't REALLY on her period! And yes her hands are enormous!

1:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTF!

About once every four months I lock myself up, don't answer the door or phone because I don't trust myself when it's THAT time and the darndest thing is that I forget when that fourth month is approaching until I've started going nuts for no sound reason.

I'm normally a really laid back gal but look out when its my turn to howl.

9:30 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

AS IF she has her period! "Oh, look at me in my white pants, with my six pack abs, and my freakishly large hands! I just LOOOOOVE getting my period!" Uh hu. Sure lady!

9:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard an awesome rant the other day on the radio by a woman who had just discovered one of the pad manufacturers had started putting "helpful advice" on their inner packaging on how to have a happy period. Happy period? Puh-lease. i doubt they employ one single woman.

6:24 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I wantsome of whatever she is on.

No, better yet, it might me feel better to just knock her teeth out.

11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket