Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Found this over at Territorial and Flower in the Breeze.


1] What is your middle name? May

2] What color is your mailbox? Silver

3] Are you available? Single but not really looking right now.

4] Have you ever hit a deer? No. I would feel terrible if I did!

5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Depends which way I drive home.

6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? No. I have a "No newspapers" rule. I read it online.

7] Who checks the mail in your house? I.

8] Do you have a small driveway? No.
9] Do you know anyone with the same ring tone as you? I have just the basic ring so I suppose I do.
10] What do you do first in the morning? Try to invent a disease so I don't have to go to work.
11] What brand is your printer? Canon

12] Do you enjoy fighting with people? No. I avoid it.

13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Kinda kinky.

14] Who was your kindergarten teacher? Ms. Sandison.

15] Are you taller than your mother? Yes

16] Do you have a favorite word? "Mmmnnnyup" (It means Yes)

17] Are you God? No. (What kind of question is that?)

18] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Just give it time.

19] Do you have a deep dark secret? Yes.

20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? Always.


21] Does anything hurt on your body right now? My right shoulder. (going to the Osteopath tomorrow)

22] Do you often cry during a movie? Not often.

23] Do you hate your life? No. (Again, what kind of question is that?)

24] Do you get mad easily? No.

25] What is your biggest pet peeve? Bullying.

26] What is your away message? That is something to do with instant messaging right? I don't do that,

27] Do any of your friends have kids? Yes

28] Who should pay on the first date? Both parties.

29] How many years older than you are you willing to date? 10 years.

30] Do you have any friends? Again. What kind of question is that?

31] Do you have any mean friends? I used to. They go in the "I don't care to be treated this way. Goodbye" pile.


32] What is the ugliest color in your opinion? There are no ugly colours. Just ugly shades.

33] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand? lol Yes.

34] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff? Yeah I suppose.


35] Do you itch your ears? I guess so.

36] What brand are the pant/jeans you are wearing right now? Santana (Work clothes)

37] How tall are you? 5'3

38]What is the closest green object? Green pen.


39] What is on your feet? socks and slippers. (I am freezing!)

40] Do you like watermelon? Lately watermelon has tasted like crap but if it is organic and picked at the right time it is delicious!

41] Do you want to have kids? I have kids and would like more.


42] What is the brightest color you are wearing? Wearing all dark blue (again, work clothes.)


43] Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have gotten to know? My book club friends.

44] What is your mothers middle name? May (same as mine and my daughter's)

45] Stupidest movie you ever saw? Shark Tale

46] Do you like your dad? I adore him.

47] Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Little House on the Prairie, Seinfeld & I love Lucy.

48] Are you wearing makeup? Not right now. It is all worn off.

49]Do you have a tattoo? Yes. Snoopy & Woodstock on my ankle

50] Do you know how to draw? No.

51] Who is your hero? My dad.

52] Who did you last IM? See # 26.
53] Do you work a lot of hours? Yes! 40 - 50 hours a week.

54] What do you do when you are stressed out? Sleep or EFT.

55] Who was the last person to call you? My mom.

56] Is there anything you regret? Yes.

57] Do you know where your family name originated from? Germany.

58] Is there an animal that creeps you out? Millipedes.

59] What was the last thing you did for fun? It is a terrible thing to say I can't remember.

60] Last time you cried? Last week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting answers to some strange questions, ha,ha..

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

That was great! And I agree with the dumb questions. Could they be any dumber?

5:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket