Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just taking some time off to post. I am working from home today (sort of). The schools called another snow day and there was nobody to look after the kidlets so I asked my boss if I could work from home. I know I could quite easily do this everyday. I am in sweats and able to focus on my job without the hundreds of interruptions that I normally get at work.
Today I also paid bills and returned books to the library that that were overdue. It appears that the snow is slowly disappearing due to the rain and life is returning to normal here on our island. ~sigh~ I kinda wish the snow would stick around for a while longer.

My lower back is still very sore at times. If I stand up too quick or move in certain directions it takes my breath away. The doctor said if it wasn't better by this time to go back. I keep hoping I will wake up and it will be better. I will go to the drop-in clinic on Sunday if it is still sore. (bah. I really don't like going to the drop-in clinic. It is so germie!)
Oh. One more thing. If you are single and have tried online dating you may not yet have found Plenty of Fish. It is a totally free site. You can post and reply for free. The guy that started it was tired of being ripped off so-called online dating sites so he came up with Plenty of Fish. The site will never ask for money. It is worth checking out. www.plentyoffish.com
If you have someone go "get yourself some" right now. I will be here when you get back.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working from home sounds like a great idea. I couldn't do it but it sounds great.

Hope your back is better soon. Maybe if you get sick from the walk in clinic germs it will take your mind off your back, ha,ha..sorry..

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

I saw a spot about that guy on the news. You know he is a multi-millionaire now. He doesnt charge, but he has ads on his site that bring in a fortune!

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

I'm already a member of POF. I've been on a few dates. A lot of weirdos and no really big fish so to speak of. So I sit at home waiting for someone to come knocking on my door.
Sending healing vibes for you back....

8:36 a.m.  
Blogger Andrea with the Flipflops said...

My brother has gone on a few dates from ladies he has met vie Plenty of Fish... it is great and free!

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

...Okay, I'm back.

I know many couples who met via internet dating. How the heck else can you meet people without having to hang out in a bar all the time? I think it's a great idea.

6:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket