Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This little collage sums up my weekend. I got off Friday and came home and made a cake with my daughter. While putting it in the oven I did something to my back! I couldn't stand up and hobbled like an old lady to my bed. I spent the weekend in bed watching I Love Lucy on DVD. (Lucy Meets Harpo is not only hilarious and brilliant, it is also amazing to watch!) I digress. I was in bed with ice packs and Ibuprofen. The cake, I might add turned out superb and I am going to go eat the last piece right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Oh, I hope your back is better.

Mmmm, cake. Now I want some.

4:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got the cake made before you had to lay down.
Cake is important,ha,ha..

5:23 a.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

nothing like some good cake to make you feel better!!
I sure hope that back heals up soon!!

8:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket