Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know, I really hate my job. I love most of the people I work with and they are the reason I stay. But most of the clients are demanding, rude and selfish. So yeah. I hate my job. Most people hate their jobs. Well maybe not hate but I have never met someone who looked at the clock at quitting time and said, " I don't want to leave!" But tonight I had an Epiphany. I have decided to start liking the Universal Fact that we all think our jobs are a drag. And with that thought... (click the link for a little song)

9 Comments:

Blogger BoshyWorld said...

What a great little song..hehehe

I hope you don't sit in your cubicle nude???!!....

11:25 p.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

what a silly little ditty.
you know that James Blunt dude gives me the willies whenever I see him. Although I was in love with the music when it came out earlier this year. I don't get it.

It's the weekend! Go out and do something fun!!

7:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great song. If I had a cubicle I would sit in it nude all the time..

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

sweet song.
but no worries, i love my co workers
but hate the people i deal with at work.
but we all share the same pain.
so, all the more reaosn to stay!

12:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great song. How many zillions of us around the world can relate?

sigh

Well, here's to 48 hours of freedom. Let's make it count :)

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Found yo over at Meritt's...that song is HILARIOUS. I love people who are creative that way (yes, this includes Weird Al and his latest "White and Nerdy" song).

Happy weekend!

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger PBS said...

I couldn't get it to play, and I came twice and tried. Oh well. I can sort of get the idea from reading the other comments!

11:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm.... Actually, I love my job but then, I'm blessed to have an amazing one that keeps me looking forward to my next shift and actually dreading the end of my current one.

1:24 a.m.  
Blogger t-o-n said...

There's definitely solace in knowing we're not alone....

9:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket