Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I did what I said I would do. I called the college and received some information. I have two appointments on Thursday to speak to Employment Counselors. I also dug up a copy of my resume.

In other news I did something today that I have been saying I would do for well over a year. (Don't ask what it was!) It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I will sleep better knowing that it is done. Yay!

The Secret is "Thoughts Become Things"

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Yea! Nothing like progress on the first day. You wasted no time!

4:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you..

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Nice one! I'm glad you're taking action!

11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket