Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahhh. I love Sunday. It is 2:00. I am still in my robe. It is so nice to just do whatever I want! Today I washed the floors and cleaned the garbage can out. I am thinking about going to bed to read a book and just maybe fall asleep.

I am feeling quite content today. I feel like a cat. I just want to curl up and purr. I have so much going on but I look at the state of the world and I know I don't have things too bad. My kids are healthy and happy. I have people in my life that love me. I have food in my cupboard and clean water to drink. I am happy being single. (really!) And I have nice new 100 percent cotton jersey knit sheets (tee shirt sheets) on my bed. I am off to curl up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I love your attitude of gratitude! :) It sounds like a nice, relaxing day. I'm so glad to see you here and happy :)

Love the kitty picture. I feel like that sometimes :)

4:02 p.m.  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

I love days like that...

8:58 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Sounds good to me. Today (Monday) is my Sunday because I take Sundays and Mondays off. My Sundays are always busy with Soccer and stuff, so today I am all about the R&R.

About your previous post, Slips are made by the devil. Why can't they just make dresses and skirts with a built in slip so we don't have to struggle with them? The last dress I wore was to a wedding, and I went slipless. I was already trying to fool the world by wearing panty hose under one of those one piece dealios that are like full panties that go all the way up under your bra. How many layers can a person handle?!? Sadly, I had to stay out of the sun so everybody wouldn't see every detail of my legs through the dress. By the end of the night I was so happy to be back in my trackies!

9:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan to me.

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Those lazy days are rarities that we can indulge in. Hope you enjoyed your Sunday.
I actually wear a slip with my skirts. But mostly coz I feel cold without pants on. The hall where I do most of my skirt wearing is always freezing!

6:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket